Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How old am I?

First day of school! 
For some reason, it always seems necessary to take a picture on the first day of school in the fall, no matter how old you are. Right?
I thought those shoes were a good idea... the 4 blisters I had on my heels by the end of the day begged to differ. 



A few thoughts as this new semester begins:

First off, apathy has kicked in big time with my last year of school. I'm blaming France. I'd call it senioritis, but let's be honest, I've been a senior for a good two years now, so it can't possibly be that.

Apparently my body can never handle coming home from a foreign country, because I always end up sick. It seems so unnatural to have a cold during the summertime!

My diet of slimfast and airborne seems to be going well...

I may or may not be losing my mind. Yesterday I forgot to go to one of the classes I signed up for. Literally didn't even cross my mind. Today I tried to make a copy with my debit card instead of my student ID card. I just stared at the computer like it was dumb for telling me that my card wasn't valid. 

I really wish I hadn't procrastinated all of the work I should have done over the summer. 

No I never got an apartment, so yes, I am living at home. The commute might be the death of me. 

"I swore this semester would be different. I would get to class on time. I would finish my assignments on time. I would do everything on time."

This semester might kill me. That is, if I get over this apathy enough to actually do some work. 


See you in December!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

you are so cute! I love that outfit. France really does take motivation out of you. Just come live with me.