Friday, May 31, 2013

Lunching

When I realized one night how close San Francisco was to Stanford, I immediately texted my friend Keshia to see if she could get together for lunch the next day. Luckily she was free!! It was fun to finally see where she lives--just before she moves back to Utah, ironically.

Didn't see a sign for Stanford, so this'll have to do:
Kesh took me to this little crepe restaurant--Crepevine, I think. If there's one thing in this world I love, it's crepes. No matter what's inside. I will be looking for another excuse to hit up Stanford again, if only for this restaurant!
 
Me and Kesh and her baby, Bennett. He is adorable! What a happy little baby. 
I love catching up with friends! It's funny how everyone ends up scattered all over the country after high school and college. Life really is crazy, but I'm so grateful for friends who remain friends no matter how far apart we are or how much time has passed.

No comments: