Thursday, May 9, 2013

We're grown-ups now.

Last week, Megan walked for graduation. With this final step, I think it's safe to say that we are officially grown-ups. When did that happen?

Gavin and I during her convocation. I read a book; Gav played his game. At least we were present, right?
 Megan trying to look for us in line.
 She finally saw us.
 With her friend:
 She's a college grad. Can't you tell?
 She didn't pause and pose for a photo like she was supposed to, so this is the best I got:

gradjeeated:
 Proud grandparents:
 and parents:
 The whole group.
 Why yes, I am wearing my skirt from last year's lu'au. It totally matched with the colors, right? Okay, maybe it's more BYU blue than USU blue, but whatevs. It's still cute. 
 Aggie ice cream!

Congrats, Meg! Oh, and did I mention how just days (literally two days) after walking, she got a real job? I don't really know when my younger sister became more mature than me, but there it is. Oh well. I think I'll take my pre-grown-up life for now. :)

No comments: