Monday, May 27, 2013

San Fran

We spent a fun Memorial Day in San Francisco! Love that city. 
It was my first time taking a trolley ride--so fun!
Lombard street. We drove down it on the way home, so I can officially check that experience off my list. 
Ghirardelli square. Remember when I used to eat chocolate and stuff? Good times... 
Fisherman's Wharf... we ate lunch at this place just behind this sign and it was dee-lish. I love being happy with what I order. 
Oh, there it is--my chicken salad sandwich. So good!
There's Alcatraz in the background. Not sure what Nate is laughing about there. 
The seals. How lucky that they had their own little sunbathing rafts built for them.
We walked a long, long time through Chinatown and saw some pretty interesting things. 
I am actually dying to know what this is all about.
The gates to Chinatown.
And our final stop: the Golden Gate Bridge. Too bad it was so foggy, but we were still able to see a little bit of it!
Oh yeah--here's our drive down Lombard street. I think I was the only one in the car who didn't actually stand up outside of the window to take a picture. 
See?
Okay, these pictures are all out of order and there's no way I'm fixing that, so here's the whole group in front of Lombard street:
And here's the jumping picture I mandated in front of the "Painted Ladies" houses. Obviously Rem did not agree with this. He's not into conforming. 

No comments: