Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend at home

In between all my fun summer travels, I came home for a weekend! Woot! And I was so glad that I did--just in time for this guy's birthday:
The only downside, however, was my accommodations. Not quite up to my normal Marriott standards :)
I also got a loooong overdue haircut, so I'm happy to say that I no longer look like a hobo.
I also got to go out to dinner with these lovely ladies:
And then breakfast with two more of my favorites--two of my best friends from high school, who are both pregnant! There was a lot of baby talk this weekend. We went to this breakfast place in Sugarhouse, and it was sooo good. I will definitely be going back.
On Saturday I packed up my bike and headed down to Provo to spend some time at one of my favorite places--the Provo river trail. I sure love my beach cruiser :)
That scenery, right?
Finished off the weekend by checking off a summertime must-do: a drive-in movie (which I regrettably didn't get a picture of, sorry), along with a birthday party for my two nephews. Lesson learned: even if it's a plastic bat, it can still cause black eyes.  
Love this baby. She's getting way too big.
 I also got to hang out with some of my favorite cousins--right before Leavitt went into the MTC to start his mission to Perth, Australia. Don't know how they all got so tall...

No comments: