Thursday, May 9, 2013

To tulips!

I was so happy to finally go and check out the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point the other day! It seems like everyone makes such a big deal about it, and I was anxious to see what it was all about. Basically it was just a lot of tulips. Quelle surprise

Immediately upon getting there, we rolled down this huge hill. Best thing ever. I highly recommend it, as you can get some serious speed.
I'm definitely not winning any tulip-picture-taking competitions, but they are pretty anyway!
 We thought that these ones looked like marshmallows:
 Here's Jeff pretending to be one of those little angels:
Funny story. We were walking through this cave thing here:
 When suddenly we both honest-to-goodness thought we saw a ghost. Turns out it was just this:
 But it still scared the crap out of us for a second.

This is my favorite:
 Overall, it was pretty. Although I have to say, have you seen the tulips on BYU's campus?! The Tulip Festival really has nothing on them, but I was still happy to have finally seen what all the fuss was about.

No comments: