Sunday, May 19, 2013

Newport beach temple

After my classy fast-food-on-the-beach dinner in Newport Beach, I met up with Brenna and Kylee to go to the temple. I drove by this temple a few years ago, but didn't get to go inside. So excited for my summer of new temples!! This is just the first of many to come!
Brenna and I outside the temple:
The Celestial room in this temple is just incredible. It's obviously a lot smaller than a lot of other temples, but as I sat in there, I just felt like my soul was being renewed. Maybe I was getting a bit too relaxed though, because one of the temple workers teased me for yawning. Oh well!

Kylee and I after we got out of our session:
So this couple was walking out behind us, and we all started chatting. They thought that we were sisters, but I assured them that if I were with my real sisters, there would be no question about it! They were super nice and we talked in the parking lot for a little while. They invited us over for dinner the next night--so nice! I love having family in the Church no matter where I go in the world. It's the best!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Only you can get a free dinner out of a temple session...:)