Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seattle

I love how with big cities like Seattle, you can go back again and again and see something new every time. For example, this was the first time I went when the market was totally closed down--it's a lot different! Haha. No we didn't get to see any fish-tossing, but we still managed to have some fun.
Here was a new thing for me: the gum wall. For some reason, I'd always thought it was way far away from Pike Place, but it's just hidden down some stairs! Go figure. This wall is so cool and gross at the same time. I think more cool than gross though.
Mmmm... gum...
I used my sneaky offer-to-take-someone's-picture-so-they-feel-obligated-to-reciprocate trick here. Works every time.
Dustin is the cyclist in the group. Obviously.
 
The Space Needle! 
One last bad picture:
In retrospect, we probably shouldn't have stayed out so late the night before a 6 am flight... Stay tuned for what happened the next day because of that.

No comments: