Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mall trauma

Have you ever gotten lost in the mall? Maybe at age six or so, right? Me too. Twenty years later, it happened again. I'm not sure if it was the late night/6 am flight or the confusion of looking for a non-existent kiosk, or maybe I got disoriented after asking directions from an extremely good-looking guy, but either way, let's just say this sign:
 
didn't work, and I ended up in the parking lot half laughing/half sobbing on the phone to my sister because I couldn't remember where I'd parked. I think using a GPS to try to find my way around the mall was an all-time low for me. Lessons learned: get more sleep, always pay attention when walking into unfamiliar malls. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go into another mall anytime soon anyway.

No comments: