Saturday, June 15, 2013

South street

If you've been to Philly, you know that South Street is where it's at... apparently. To me, most of it seemed filled with wildly inappropriate stores that I was embarrassed to walk past and a whole lot of other sketchy things going on, but some of the buildings weren't so bad.
One thing I noticed in Philadelphia: they love murals. Seriously. They are EVERYWHERE. And I love it.
After trying the three best-known cheesesteak places in town, I can say with confidence that Jim's is my favorite. Everything you every wanted to believe about the deliciousness of Philly cheesesteaks comes true right here in this place.
Kylee trying to decide what to get. As if there are options :)
Yes we got the first bite on film: (kind of a strange phrase to use anymore, right? Since there's no film involved... how about "Yes we captured the first bite on... my phone"? Just doesn't quite seem right.)
That's how good it was:

No comments: