Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do you have YOUR tickets?

Have you ever seen the Polynesian Cultural Center dancers at BYU Hawaii? Pretty amazing, right? The tropical island air, the traditional costumes (the grass skirts, the coconut bras {obviously I've never been to Hawaii and I have no idea what actually goes on at the PCC}), the pounding music, the energetic dancers. Ah, the island life!

Well, BYU's Lu'au might not be as good as the actual island Lu'au experience, and you'll have to imagine the tropical breeze, but in Utah it's as close as you're going to get!! Come experience some quasi-genuine (how's that for an oxymoron) island dancing! Some of us are even legitimately from the places we're representing
(not me, obviously, but that's okay; I am at heart!
YLa Polynésie! and Fiji. and New Zealand.).
Plus, if you didn't come see me last year, you owe me! And if you came last year, I really loved that you came and would love to see you there again this year!


So be there or be lame.

Oh, and let me know if you need me to get your ticket for you!

2 comments:

Nakita said...

Love the Luau, we go every year and danced in it when I was younger. I am excited for this year, and already have my tickets! See you there!

Mindy Anne said...

Cool! Hopefully I'll see you there :) I see your little brother around campus all the time.