Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One of those days...

Rundown of my day:

5:40- *woke up*
6:33- woke up from my morning prayer
6:45- got to work on time, did my makeup in the bathroom
9:00- couldn't decide whether I was hungry or sick
10:45- opted for a pear and granola instead of getting mcdo
1:00- got to campus, parked in a 30 min. space, walked all the way across campus to the mac lab. Both of the computers that already have the fonts I need were occupied... I tried and failed logging on to three different computers. Fail. Walked back to my car, mission unaccomplished.
1:30- bridal shower projects
3:30- fell asleep
5:16- woke up. Tried to tell myself that my second work shift didn't start at 5:00.
5:25- got to work. Not even a half an hour late.
7:50- decided that my stomach hurt from hunger... still not sure if that was an accurate conclusion. I went to Wendy's and the total was $6.66. Not a good sign, but so far, so good.
Then I spent about 2 hours at work on iwastesomuchtime.com. I almost died laughing at this one:
especially the Google ones. Hahaha. 

Anyway. Here's to hoping that tomorrow goes better than today and that I actually wake up before I need to leave for work. 

No comments: