Sunday, June 24, 2012

best quotes of the day

It was an exceptionally funny day. Some proof:

Older guy a couple cars down after I parked in a pretty premo parking spot for church: "That's living right."

Sunday school teacher talking about how Alma the younger was fasting for many days before running into Amulek: "For those of your who know me, you know that I don't get hungry--I get hangry."

Sunday school teacher wrote on the board: "What is frustrating right now?" and the first answer was from my disabled roommate: "Not being with an eternal companion." Not quite sure why, but it was completely hysterical.

Relief Society teacher: "Don't you ever just ask yourself, 'why does life suck?'?"

After explaining how I burned my finger for the second time making decorations for a friend's wedding (the first time was while making the decorations for the bridal shower of a different friend):
"Those damn weddings." -Jesse

Referring to the smoke up against the mountains in southern Provo: "It looks like Mordor." -Jesse
Me to 6-year-old Logan (after grandpa pulled out his tooth): "How much is the tooth fairy going to give you for that tooth?"
Logan: "Twenty bucks!"
Dad: "If I were your parents, I'd be poor!"
(don't worry, I don't think Logan put 2 and 2 together)

My sister to 4-year-old Lucas: "We don't hit guests!"
Lucas: "I wasn't hitting--I was spanking!"

And then there was just Lucas trying to figure out "head, shoulders, knees, and toes." Funniest thing I've ever seen. He kept getting his elbows and his shoulders mixed up.

No comments: