Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bleh.

This is a picture of what I'm assuming my stomach looks like right now. Did I mention how I drove down to Las Vegas with a friend two weekends ago, drank more Dr. Pepper than I have in a long, long, long time, ate at in-n-out, and then proceeded to throw up for the entire night? Yeah. Good times.

Since that time, my appetite seems to have gotten lost. Maybe I threw it up? Either way, I don't remember the last time I ate a meal that wasn't cereal. Oh wait, I had subway yesterday, which I regretted afterward. Besides that. I can't decide at the moment whether I feel sicky or whether I'm just hungry. I'm leaning toward sicky. Maybe this is my body's way of helping me get back on my minimal-calorie intake regiment? If so, it's doing a dang good job of it.

No comments: