Saturday, March 30, 2013

What happens when the weather turns nice...

There was a cool vibe on campus yesterday. Don't know if it was because of the perfect weather, or maybe it was just the fact that I looked super cute. Either way, it was an awesome day.

Mostly because of this:
What the heck? Someone tried to tell me that they do this on campus every year, but I must be blind, because I've never seen it before.
There were people doing totally legit paintings--I was amazed!
I wondered all day why they hadn't used blue cans...? Do they know what our colors are?
The tiger girl.
X-men!
Trogdor! This might have been my favorite.
 Because there are so many thugs at BYU...
I have my doubts as to whether it really is the world's largest cardboard castle, but whatever.
I wonder where this kid got the ladder?
Some people think they're so creative...
The entrance:
So, yeah. I was fairly impressed by it. It just made the day so much more fun! 


The rest of my day was spent hanging out with the Cosmo bench, trying to get people to sit on it and be included in BYU Magazine's time lapse film. I recruited these two:
Don't know how we both happened to be wearing the perfect colors as well.
I also randomly ran into one of the missionaries that I used to tutor in the MTC. He and his wife just got home from their mission in Paris!
Anyway. I sure love springtime on campus. Though it does decrease any lingering desire I have of actually going to my classes. Oh well. Graduating in 26 days, btw!

1 comment:

Linnea said...

26 days!! That is so soon, Congratulations in advance!!!