Thursday, January 24, 2013

that day it was raining ice

I just loved everything about today. Maybe it was something about the novelty of ice rain, or just the fun of watching people fall down all day, but I was just in a good mood today. A few highlights:

When we got off the front runner only to see that there were no busses waiting (meaning we'd have to stand out in the ice rain), my friend Lynzi yells out, "Curse you, public transportation!" And then, to the two UTA employees who overheard, "Not you guys--you're doing a great job." Made me laugh all day.

I went to a meeting about an internship I'm applying for... Let's not jinx it, but wish me luck!

My class got out early exactly when I needed it to so that I could get ready for the interviews I had for work... 

I'm writing an article about BYU's production of The Phantom of the Opera (which was seriously incredible. If you're a student and haven't seen it yet, go get rush tickets. GO! Now!), so I've been talking to all these different people about it, and today I interviewed one of the costume designers, the hair & makeup designer, and two of the leads (the Phantom and Raoul). Cool backstage stuff :)

I came home to broccoli cheese soup, exactly what I'd wanted to eat for dinner all day. 

Plus videos like this just make me happy that today happened. 



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome. Seriously awesome.