Thursday, January 24, 2013

invincible

So . . . winter, eh? Remember last winter, when it was nice all the time and I could still ride my bike to school every single day? Ah . . . Those were the days. This winter sucks. seriously. I hate being cold all the time, and that's what this winter seems determined to do. So in an attempt to combat the cold, I decided that I needed to take winter seriously this year, starting with these babies:
Thanks to Lisa, via Megan, for these indestructible winter boots. I'm just lucky that they didn't fit either of them. Basically, these boots make me feel completely invincible. Like an oh-you-want-to-go-camping-in-the-snowy-woods-for-three-days?-let-me-grab-my-boots kind of invincible. Bring it on, winter. 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

You're welcome. I'm so glad to see them put to use!

Jacqueline said...

I also have a pair of boots like these. I seriously don't know how I got through winter without them.