Monday, December 17, 2012

Nu Skin Christmas!

Well, it's the time of year again, when the Nu Skin Christmas party comes around. Maybe you remember last year's party? So, needless to say, I was excited for this year's party. And, irony of all ironies, Christmastime came around and I actually had a boyfriend, but his living 1,300 miles away kind of ruined all Christmas-party plans. Luckily my ol' back-up date is always there for me. Thanks for coming, Meg!

So right when we got in, there were tables filled with these cute presents:
 They weren't so much presents as they were cute little appetizer boxes. Either way, it was good :) 

 We were having a really hard time looking cute in our pictures. Plus I forgot my camera in the car, so we were relying on my crappy cell phone camera... Somehow the ones on this setting looked the best. 

 We got there a little bit too early...

So for the entertainment, Nu Skin booked The Forgotten Carols with Michael McLean. 
It was SO GOOD! I can't believe I've never seen it before. We laughed, we cried, and we finally understood all those random songs that we hear so often on the radio. 

After the show, it was present time.
I was so set to win a laptop. Didn't happen. I was consoled by the fact that they didn't give away any laptops, so at least nobody won one and not just me. 

However, we did get a lot of great presents anyway:
$100 gift card to Costco
$250 American Express giftcard
some huge donation in our name to some charity (obviously I paid a lot of attention to this one)
more free Nu Skin stuff (more than we usually get every month, that is)
two weeks' pay (woot!)
an Apple TV... 
maybe one day I'll take it out of the box and figure out exactly what it does. As a not-huge-Apple-user, I don't know how much use this is going to be to me... but I'll try to make it work...? Thanks, Nu Skin! Just wish I had the iPhone, iPad, and money (for downloads) to make this thing worth it. :)

I love my job!! Thanks Nu Skin!

No comments: