Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's a trip to the lake . . .

without a dip in the lake?

The first time that Brian, Taylor and I visited Lake Arrowhead, it was during a frigid winter break. And we knew that despite the cold temps, we had to jump in the lake. We had to sneak onto a dock to do it, and we almost froze to the death, but we did it. We did it twice, in fact! I'm not sure if this has become a tradition for Brian, but I intend to keep up this wonderful Lake Arrowhead tradition. 

Don't mind the fact that I look like a giant monster in this picture: me, Kristina, Jeff, Harmony, Heather, Brian.
 Jumping on someone's tramp... I don't think they'd mind, right?

 Harmony and I jumping off the dock. She tried to teach me how to jump in without plugging my nose, which I tried on our second jump. Yeah, ended up with a lot of lake up my nose. No, I don't know how to swim. Blame my parents. 




The water was so nice--at least, the second and third time we jumped in! Just a suggestion: if you're going to jump in the lake, do it during the summer. We really wished that we'd have had more time to play around at the lake, but I guess we'll just have to set aside more time on our next visit. See ya next time, Lake Arrowhead!

No comments: