Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some random tidbits

So this is Kevin, one of the guys who works at Petits Freres. We somehow ended up, all of us, pulling out all of the cards we have in our wallets and comparing them to each others. Kevin got a hold of the dollar bill that was in my wallet. He was completely enraptured by it, so I let him keep it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so happy about $1 before, except maybe like my 4-year-old nephews...

My picture-perfect first French lunch: une baguette,  cheese--la vache qui rie (laughing cow), tuna salad a la mexicaine, kinder chocolate (german brand). I was just obsessed. 

I also loved that cheese, olives, and crackers were also considered an acceptable lunch. Only in France!

We went to visit someone, and the guys were helping her move. So we all drove over in this mini-bus. Good times. The apartment they were moving stuff out of ended up flooding for some reason, so it was quite the adventure.

No comments: