Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How can the dollar theater charge TWO dollars? Can you say counter-intuitive?

I saw The Vow at the dollar theater twice last week. I'm kind of obsessed, I'll be honest. It's been a while since a good chick flick came out, right? Or is that just me and my hermit tendencies? One day I want to be a part of a couple as cute as that. Probably won't happen. Oh well. I can still dream of waking up one day to Channing Tatum saying he's my husband. 

However, there was one scene that stayed with me for reasons other than the movie's intended appeal:
You cannot tell me that I am the only one who thought this!! Is it because I watched Kindergarten Cop when I was too young? Is it because I thought I saw this guy staring at me once in a grocery store in Park City when I was about 10 years old and it scared me to death? Either way, the similarity seemed a bit eerie to me. I just wish I could forget about all the things that scared me as a child, but it's probably too long a list for that to ever happen.

If anyone wants to go see The Vow, just let me know. I think I can overlook the scary rain scene. 

No comments: