Friday, May 20, 2011

Rings.

Last night we had this cute little soirée at the school in the village. They started off with a soccer game (their team won, of course), and then they had each class of students do little dances or songs. I've got tons of pictures, but not much time, so I chose this one of the most beautiful little girl in Senegal, I'm convinced. So cute!
Next: here is my new ring. I'm obsessed with it. Please disregard the discoloration at the top of my finger, it's from writing too much.
We went back to the jewelry maker today, and had to find a way to awkwardly tell him that we couldn't drink the tea that he started making for us. Haha! Really nice guy though.
Okay, here are the selection of rings. They are very cute, so let me know (soon!) if you want me to get one for you...

No comments: