Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nuskin Party: Lagoon!

A big thanks to Nuskin this week for taking us all to Lagoon! There's just something special about that place, right? So much fun, even though my screaming abilities are not what they used to be. The original plan was to try and find a date to go with me, but you should all know how well that would work out for me, so Megan was the lucky back-up (even though I planned on going with her all along, so she wasn't really the back-up).
Here's some highlights:
Our first ride: The Screamer. I figured we ought to get on there while our screaming muscles were still good to go.
Megan got a little bit gypped on her hand stamp. When the guy did it, she made this little sad noise, and I accidentally let out a little snort of laughter; I couldn't help it, it was just so funny. The guy felt bad though, I think, because he did an extra good job on my hand stamp.
The Sky Ride: scariest ride there.
She wanted to see some Asians...
Guess what she won? That's right--she's a winner.
Ironically, we didn't go on the Colossus, because they wouldn't let us take our bags and we didn't want to leave them for that long. Oh well.
The Music Express. I'm not sure why, but we were completely hysterical on this ride. It was at this point that we found out how funny it was to take pictures while on the ride, but I don't know if that's what made it so funny. Either way, I like that ride.
Here's Megan on WICKED.
On the swings. Yes, we were on the double-swing.
Tidal Wave. Kind of lame...
My new favorite ride: Tilt-a-Whirl. Who knew it was so much fun? We went on it what, three times?

Have I said how much I love my job? And Lagoon? Well, I do. :)

No comments: