Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moving.

So, I moved. I'd been having a feeling for a few months now that I should, so I did. I moved from a house to an apartment, and though I felt good about moving out, I still don't know how I feel about moving in. This place just kind of fell into my hands and for a really good price. I've been thinking about the pros and cons.

PROS:
-Nicer living space. The old house where I was living was really old and kind of dirty (what do you expect from a 60 year old house?). I like that I can walk around in bare feet again. Yay for carpet!
-AC. Did I learn nothing in Senegal? Like, how wonderful it is to live in America and have air conditioning-- something I've been sorely missing this whole summer.
-Closer to one job.
-A new ward; new people

CONS:
-No longer living with my bestie.
-Smaller room.
-Farther from campus.
-New roommates to get used to.
-The TV in the living room being RIGHT on the other side of my bed so that I can hear what's on perfectly from my room.

Anyways. Those are my thoughts on that. I'll keep you updated on the new place.

1 comment:

phlaurel said...

thank you for making me a con. (and I don't mean that as the mauvais mot en francais...) :]