Sunday, February 17, 2013

Published!

Remember that one time when that one class took over my life? Well, the results of that have finally been published online!

I wrote three articles for the magazine:

1- the first one is about places around the world that inspired famous artwork, inspired, obviously, by my trip to Arles, France, where Van Gogh did a lot of his paintings. It was a fun article to write, and it gave me a reason to finally go to Iowa. I mean, Italy. 
Venice canal

2- the next one is about riding animals outside the norm (what would "the norm" be, horses? Yeah...). I'm still regretting not going to that elephant-riding place in Kenya. Oh well. I'll just do it on my next trip to Thailand. 
Riding an elephant

3- the last one is about volunteering with elderly people. Inspired, again, obviously, by my summer spent volunteering with elderly people in Toulon, France. I interviewed several different people for this article, and the general consensus was that elderly people are awesome. 
Jacqueline and I with our favorite, Madame Bienvenu

Anyway, check em out... if you want. And if you do, let me know what you think! Unless you hate them. In that case, you can just keep your comments to yourself ;)

No comments: