Friday, November 16, 2012

I love being on campus...

at 5:30 pm, when they blare the National Anthem while lowering the flag. And I know this is repetitive because I'm positive I've said it before on my blog, but I just love being able to stop and listen to that music and put my hand over my heart and feel like time stops for a few minutes as we appreciate our wonderful country. And I love the feeling of everyone being frozen and then everyone suddenly moving again once the music stops (except for those jerk people who don't have enough respect to stop for two minutes or who pretend not to hear the music over their ipod [yes, Kim, I'm talking about people like you]).  
So I took this horrible picture with my horrible phone as they were folding up the flag because I thought it was so cool. 

Isn't America the best?

1 comment:

Brad and Kimberly said...

ha ha mindy. I was totally thinking in my head that I always put my ipod in and kept walking. Then you said it! I don't feel bad though!