Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mini vacay part 2

LAGOON! It was a little bit hot and muggy and we didn't have a lot of time because I had to go to work, but we managed to ride all the main rides in only 2 hours. Why did it seem like Lagoon took forever as little kids?
Wicked. We rode this after we rode colassus, where I blacked out on the second loop. Turns out screaming on every ride isn't such a great idea.
Mom had fun waiting for us... amused herself trying to get pictures of us in line :)
So we rode the train, probably for the first time since I was 5 years old. Megan and I both thought that it cost extra! (apparently we confused it with the real zoo) Anyways, it's pretty awesome, I'd recommend the train. Who knew that they had all those cool animals at Lagoon? Except the camels are pretty sad-looking.
Thanks for the great day, Lagoon. We'll see you next week, for bounce back :)

2 comments:

Chelsea Lee said...

Looks like tonz of Fun!

The Camels at the Zoo are Fugly too. I don't know what they are feeding them. Poor Camels. They should ship them back to where they all came from so that they can stop making all of us Utahns all depressed and all. Then the Camels could be healthy again.

Chelsea Lee said...

I was totally kidding. Love you Mindy