Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pick me!

Last night I had a dream that I was sending out my résumé to guys on this online dating site... Troubling? A little bit. 

Obviously I've been doing too much of both of those. But this morning I realized that it's basically the same thing, and here's why:

Trying to convince potential husbands that I'd make a good wife. Uh... I'm cute? Strong testimony! So fun! And I'm out. (Is the lack of "I love cooking" tidbit on there that glaringly obvious?)
vs. 
Trying to convince potential employers that I'd make a good employee. Uh... I'm a hard worker? I can edit like nobody's business. And yeah... pick me? My résumé is pretty cute; I'm pretty much banking on that. (Although, again, it's lacking, in the HTML/marketing experience. Oh well.)

Both with subtle undertones of...

So, yeah. I'm to that exact point in my life where I need either a job or a husband. Preferably both. So if you have any leads on either front, let me know!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're awesome! Working on those leads now!