Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh hey

Remember how I have a blog? Yeah... apparently traveling all summer and having limited down time means that I completely stop blogging. But here I am--waiting at a Sprint store--blogging. This sure has been a crazy summer--so much fun and totally worth the exhaustion I'm feeling at the moment from a late-night flight and long drive last night. Sometimes it's hard to remember what state I'm in, which gets confusing. For example, yesterday I was in Tennessee. The day before, Alabama. Today, Illinois. So crazy.

Anyway, I'm super happy that I was presented with this fun summer internship and that I felt prompted to do this instead of staying at home and working some poorly paid editing internship. This has been so worth it! I'm continually amazed at how much Father in Heaven finds ways to bless His children. I was thinking last night as I was flying over an incredibly beautiful sunset that He really does have a plan for each of us. I just wish sometimes I could get a glimpse of that plan! However, I try to have the faith the He will continue to guide my future as He has my past (as we sing). 

Let me pose this question: how do you see the assurances of the Lord in your life?


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just today I had a random idea that I wanted an outlet inside my bathroom cabinet (at the new house). I also was feeling a little ticked about some things I was misinformed on and kinda wanted to rat out the misinformee... I randomly went to the house and as I drove down the street, the project manager was walking down the street toward me. I kindly stopped him, told him my plight and may or may not get my way about some misinformation. However, the electrician happened to be there and I was able to catch a mistake and sneak in an extra outlet. (Keep in mind, there are no changes allowed once the digging begins, and even before that a small change costs big bucks and has to go through at least 3 people to get the change. Also, the mistakes are going to end up being miracles as well as I will get additional cable/TV cables upstairs and down.) I wasn't necessarily the miracle I was hoping for, (I really want that cold storage dug out!!!) but it was still a miracle. Oh and I also found out that the house next door is going to be the new model home--just like I dreamed! Maybe I'll have to supply the Sweet Tooth Fairy treats. :) So, yes--outlets and treats and all--God is in the details. I like to call it the analogy of the lost earring.