Monday, December 5, 2011

a festive weekend

It's that time of year again!

Props to Megan for getting us all together for our once-yearly beloved tradition that we haven't really done for a while. I still remember going to the Festival of Trees when we were little: dancing the Nutcracker on those little stages, playing in the playhouses that my dad built, and just having fun looking at all the trees. I still love it! :)

Mom was happy that they started having quilts... check out this cool Book of Mormon one.
Jayna sure loved this Barbie tree.
I don't have pictures (maybe my dad does, somewhere? I'll have to ask), but we were glad that Lisa could come too... although we had to wheel her around in a wheelchair! She's thinking up excuses to get the same treatment next year. Not likely, unless she's somehow 9 months pregnant again!

For the rest of the weekend, Megan came down to Provo to visit! Woot! We had fun. Went to a waffle party (awkward much?), Texas Roadhouse (we love ribs! and rolls. Mmm...), and then watched P.S. I Love You and got serious about planning our trip to Europe this summer (maybe we'll find some attractive Irish men? Who knows). It was fun to have her down here for the weekend. One day our plans will work out and we will be able to live together and get away from all of our crazy roommates. Love you Meg!

(Don't worry, I'm getting my hair cut this week. It's a little bit out of control. I'm aware.)

No comments: